Organizations need reliable, cost effective, and scalable solutions to meet the needs of their clients. And they need to be treated to amazing service along the way.
1. How many times has something gone wrong with your phone and you have to go through the hassle of waiting in line at the cell phone store THE BUSIEST TIME OF THE DAY?
Open Connection business services clients never have to wait in line because we come to you. You’ve got better things to do with your time than wait in line at the cell phone store or stay on hold with the phone company.
2. Have you ever walked around thinking, “it would be great if I could actually use all the features on this phone!” Most people only utilize less than a quarter of their smartphone features because they either don’t have the time to read the manual, or they just don’t know where to start.
Open Connection business reps spend the time with you to make sure that you are confident with your handset and getting the most out of your device. We’ll come in and do private and group tutorials with your staff and make sure that everyone is up to speed.
3. Have you ever had a phone bill that was so big your eyes popped out of your head when you saw it?
Open Connection will work with you and your team and analyse your needs to help minimize “surprise bills." We know that predictability is important to forecasting and budgeting -- not to mention peace of mind.
4. Have you ever dealt with a company that made huge promises about their support team and network of professionals only to find out later that they are a ONE-MAN-SHOW.
Open Connection has a TEAM of dedicated professionals that eat, breathe, and sleep wireless -- each specializing in different areas. We help each other out. All support is handled through a state of the art corporate portal to ensure that your requests are handled promptly and correctly.
5. Have you ever had an employee rack up data or minutes and claim that they didn’t know that they weren’t supposed to use those minutes or data?
Open Connection business services will work with you to draft up a usage policy for your employees to sign when they’re given their handsets. Whether it’s roaming charges, after hours calling, or excessive data -- we’ve seen it all and will address the issues before they arise.
6. Have you ever had to march down to the cell phone store and sign on behalf of an employee getting a new phone. Even though the employee in question might have cheque writing authority within your company?
Open Connection business services is here to make your life easier. So we work with you to streamline your approval process and ensure that people who should have access to the account have access, and more importantly, the people who shouldn’t -- DON’T.
7. Have you ever been to the cell phone store and (after waiting in line) the sales rep has no idea who you are? Ummm, excuse me? He doesn’t know that your company has been with the same carrier for years and that you’re a high volume VIP client -- he just sees you as another number.
At Open Connection business services we get to know our clients on a first name basis. We know your business and what your loyalty means. You deserve respect and we give it to you. Even if you happen to wander into one of our stores, we keep notes so our reps KNOW that you are a V-I-P.
8. Do you have a business processes that still feel like they’re in the stone age? You know there is a faster more profitable way to do it, but you’re just not sure how to do it.
At Open Connection business services we’re in in the loop with the latest business process apps. iPhone and Android apps are not just for checking the weather anymore! We can show you how to use apps to promote efficiency and security within your organization and REVOLUTIONIZE the way you do business.
Let the Open Connection TEAM show you a new way.
Open Connection has dedicated experts that can help you through some of the questions you may have, such as and help you streamline your wireless needs. Our experts can help you:
- Get on the best plans
- Analyze your bills and usage regularly
- Help establish a usage policy for employees
- Create custom standard hardware specifications for employee handsets
- Establish an easy to follow approval process for new equipment purchases
- Advise your organization on apps or programs that would benefit your business, promote efficiency, and increase security
- Break down and analyze wireless costs between departments, groups, and regions
We go beyond just delivering great products and into making sure your business wireless needs are being handled as efficiency and as cost effective as possible.